Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time for a new me

We just like Jay I failed miserably at my goals that I set and now I have to do something about it. I have a great opportunity to become a police officer and all I have to do is pass the power test. The only problem has been that I never was able to motivate myself to do it. Now is a little different because I have failed it 3 times before and I will not do it again. I also got really motivated when my boss sat me down and told me how much they want me on the department. And the last thing is that my partner has told me that he will help me train for the test. And that is super important because I think that might of been one of the reasons I have failed in the past was because I had no one to train with. Well I have to do this. I need to do this for me and for everyone else. I need to do something with my life and I need to become a healthier and fitter me. I will keep ya'll updated.

1 comment:

Beave said...

Awesome that The Slaw came to you about the gig man. Get that ass movin cause you deserve it!