Thursday, August 7, 2008

One Step Foward, Two Steps Back

I've been trying to keep with good habits, but it seems that everything I set to do I just can't keep with it. I haven't ran for over a week now. I have been walking stairs at work but that's not going to cut it.

The smoking has gone horriably off course, and it's time I admit that I can't do it on my own. I have a doctor's appointment set for this Thursday... well actually that's today, to get a perscription for Chantix, a stop smoking aid. Hopefully that will help me on this dirty little journey.

I did take a step foward and joined a gym, so as long as I use it that will be a great asset to me. I hope that this turns out different than all those other times. It seems like it's taking the same downturn but I am determined to not let it.

No comments: