Sunday, July 27, 2008

a week in

well its about a week in for me and i have come to the conclusion that i hate to run. i was at the gym 3 day this last week but then i got sore and could barely move. anyway i wanted to try to get off on the right foot this week but i have alot to do around the house so if i am able to go it will have to be after work before bed. anyway i feel good about watchin what i eat because i have not been able to eat as much as i used to. i guess your stomach shrinks kinda fast well im down to 250 so thats not too bad. as far as the training goes i know i will be able to do the 5k and other runs close to that but i have no ambition to ever attempt a marathon. i cant even stand running for 1 mile but the other stuff is alot more fun to me. but anyway i hope to keep strong and make my way to my first goal of a 5 k run in around a half hour is my new goal for that. anyway ttyl.

No comments: