Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nicks goals

Well lets see here..... today is the first day of our journey and i feel pretty good about this. I am starting out at 255 lbs. I have been a smoker for about 6 years and am just recently trying to quit for good. i had my last smoke on sunday afternoon and i feel great. Now it should be alot easier to quit because all or most of my friends are quiting as well. i am also starting my workout routine as well as going back on my weight watchers diet. My goal is to get down to at least 200 lbs by next summer. I also have a lot of fitness goals that i would like to be able to accomplish within the next 5 years. I want to do a 5k swim , i want to do the hustle up the hancock , i want to complete the chicago marathon and last but not least i want to complete the chicago triathlon. these are the ultimate goals but i am starting off slow. the first challenge on our list of event will be the cougar 5k run in october hosted by St.Xavier university. well that is it for now , wish me luck........

No comments: