Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jay's Goals

I am feeling great about this. So many times have I tried to quit smoking and keep a healthy lifestyle and so many times I have quit. To have these two guys backing me up is really going to help.

Like Nick I've smoked for a long time, about 14 years or so, and have tried many times but never really could keep the motivation.

My goal weight is about 260. I have a long way to go but I'm hungry.

I have a lofty set of goals for myself. I more than anything want to cross the finish line at the Chicago Marathon. Other than that I want to complete the Hustle and Go Vertical, swim across Lake Geneva and eventually the Chicago Triathlon. Now for a guy who is not fit for much and to big for most that's gonna be tough. Another small goal is to be able to fit on all the adult rides at Great America again, something I haven't been able to do for quite some time. Last but not least I want to make my girl proud and not disgusted when she walks down the isle and looks at me.

Well that's me and that's how a player's gotta be.

No comments: