Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Goals For Now

I have looked online and I have found a few 5K's that I am gonna try this year. My goal was to do at least 5 , 5k runs so here is what I have found.

1)The Chocolate Chase Rabbit Race in Palos on 4/4
2)the Quarryman Challenge in Lemont on 5/2
3)The CFD run for kids on 7/9
4)The cougar 5k at SXU in October

Well besides those I still need to find 1 more but overall i am very excited. As far as the rest goes School is still going very well I talked to my instructor and he said I was #1 in the class right now overall so that is great. And I am still lossing weight and getting in better shape everday. On sat I finnaly got my mile time to under 9min and as of today I am down about 38 lbs from october so only about another 20-30 to go before i am at my goal. So I feel great and it feels so good to finally accomplish my goals for once. Well I will keep you all updated.

1 comment:

Beave said...

Awesome bro! You're doing great man, good to hear. Although it is lame that your doing the Quarryman. I was gonna ask you to do the CPD Run to Remember with me. Oh well, good luck! Oh, and I'll most likely see you at the CFD run, that was on my list as well.